RETURN YOUR LEASE AT John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows
We will guide you through the process, even if you did not lease your vehicle from us.
Whether you leased your vehicle from John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows or not, we would be honored to handle your lease return. You may return any GM leased vehicle to John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows dealership of Park Meadows. While the steps below serve as a guide as you begin to consider your lease end options, our John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows associates are pleased to schedule a lease-end consultation personalized to your needs. Simply contact your John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows dealership for more information.
Explore Your Lease-End Options
Lease or Purchase a New Vehicle
Take advantage of current offers by returning your leased vehicle, and purchasing or leasing a new vehicle from John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows. Explore our selection of new vehicles, equipped with the latest technology and safety features.
Purchase Your Current Vehicle
If you love your leased vehicle and would like to purchase it, our sales associates will help you through the process. In most cases, a lease inspection will not be required for this option.
Return Your Leased Vehicle
Even if you did not lease your vehicle from John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows , we will help you through the lease-return process at any same-brand John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows dealership. We will assist with scheduling your lease return and our associates will answer any questions you may have.
Tips for Returning Your Leased Vehicle
Before Your Lease Return
Complete the following steps prior to your arrival at the dealership:
- Examine your vehicle for possible excessive wear and use, and make any necessary repairs.
- Contact John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows to schedule your lease return.
- Ensure all contracted payments and fees are paid to the lender.
- Schedule an inspection 15 to 60 days before your lease maturity date. To schedule an inspection, please contact your John Elway Cadillac of Park Meadows dealership.
Preparing for Your Lease Return
Please bring the following to your inspection and lease-return:
- Toolkit and spare tire, if applicable.
- All sets of remotes and keys (including valet key, if applicable)
- Owner's Manuals
- Any original equipment to your vehicle (radio, headrests, 3rd row seat, tonneau/cargo cover, etc.)
After Your Vehicle is Returned
Complete these steps to finalize your lease return:
- Check your mail for a Lease End Invoice from the lender detailing any remaining payments, fees, and other miscellaneous charges.
- Ensure any automatic payments to the lender have been cancelled.